Welcome to MultiVAC’s Bi-Weekly Project Report for the past two weeks. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
Key Progress To Check:
- The miner and network modules have been successfully re-constructed and optimized. The entire system’s safety and performance are improved considerably.
- MultiVAC CTO Dr.Shawn was invited to attend a major developers’ conference in Tianjin as the keynote speaker in the blockchain industry.
- MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn was invited to discuss with seven influential developers’ groups in Tianjin over the adoption of blockchain tech and MultiVAC’s solution.
- MultiVAC held two rounds of internal tech sharing sessions. Core developers shared and discussed the Sharding and Smart Contract designs with all team members.**
- Code reconstruction and optimization are successfully operated for the miner module. The testing result proves that major improvement has been secured after the code reconstruction.
- Compatibility test for multiple storage nodes running in the network module. Data synchronization function among different storage nodes are supported.
- Support multiple storage nodes to synchronize different Shards’ ledgers. Newly-added storage nodes are able to synchronize the network’s previous records.
- Code reconstruction and optimization are successfully operated for the consensus module. The testing result proves that the safety and stability level of the entire network is markedly improved.
- Upgrades have been finished for the back-end wallet on testnet 3.0. Wallet recovery functions like Keystore Import, mnemonic (recovery phrase) recovery, and private key recovery are all supported now.
Apply for Mining Whitelist:http://mtvmining.va.mikecrm.com/E91WWVV
Query reward: https://e.mtv.ac/#/home
Query reward ranking: https://e.mtv.ac/#/network
Official deposit address: 0x7F7EBDBf85028Bb6Cd8fb078f5aD89Dd162868c6
Community & Marketing Progress:
1. PR Newswire reports Dr. Shawn’s detailed introduction of MultiVAC’s Sharding solution
PR Newswire publishes the report of Dr. Shawn’s interview by CoinNess. While receiving the interview, Dr. Shawn, the CTO of MultiVAC explains its original Sharding plan in detail. MultiVAC truly realizes the effective scale-up in dimensions like computing, storage, and transmission and thus enables every Shard to achieve parallel processing ability in an asynchronous manner. This flexible & efficient expansion solution empowers MultiVAC to run like multi-core world computer that can never be shut down. Meanwhile, Dr. Shawn reveals that the 3rd version of MultiVAC testnet will launch a new mining client and also support Re-Sharding function.
2. MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn invited to attend a major developers’ conference in Tianjin as the keynote speaker
Dr. Shawn was invited to attend the Tianjin AI Developers Conference as a keynote speaker in the blockchain industry. This conference attracted tech leaders from top level enterprises and institutions like Google, Alibaba, SenseTime (Top AI Service Provider in China), Dell, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Supercomputing Center, etc. As the keynote speaker, Dr. Shawn explained the feasibility of MultiVAC’s tech solution and introduced adoption cases for all participants.
3. MultiVAC CTO Dr. Shawn was invited to discuss with seven influential developers’ groups in Tianjin over the adoption of blockchain tech and MultiVAC’s solution
After speaking at the tech conference, Dr. Shawn was then invited by seven influential developers’ groups led by Tinajin GDG (Tianjin Google Developers Group) to discuss MultiVAC’s possible application scenario in the local business landscape.
4. MultiVAC Held Two Rounds of Internal Tech Sharing Sessions. Core Developers Shared And Discussed The Sharding And Smart Contract Plans With All Team Members.
MultiVAC held two rounds of internal tech sharing sessions. Two core developers explained the underlying network design of MultiVAC and its programming feasibility in detail. Mr. MH compared MultiVAC’s Sharding design with other proposal on the market and Mr. D.N.A introduced how MultiVAC’s smart contract implementation platform can support large-scale business applications in the real world scenario. MultiVAC’s Sharding plan proposes several innovative mechanisms like Shards split, pre-validated broadcast, dynamic re-Sharding, which all ensure that the system can achieve effective scale-up in computing, storage and transmission. Also, with an VM supporting C/C++/Rust and other commonplace programming languages, MultiVAC enables all developers to build complex applications almost instantly without further training.
5. CITEX MTV Pledge Dividend Phase II Ended
The MTV Pledge Dividend (Phase II) on CITEX has completely ended on Nov. 28. This activity lasted for 30 days and drew quite a few supporters to get involved. All rewards have been distributed to users’ accounts.
MultiVAC is a high-throughput flexible blockchain platform based all-dimensional sharding. It’s a next-generation public blockchain platform built for integration with large-scale decentralized applications (dApps). MultiVAC is developing the first solution in the world characterized by speediness, efficiency, and all-dimensional sharding to expand its capacity in computation, transmission, and storage. It realizes the maximum throughput while maintaining decentralization and without sacrificing security.
At the same time, MultiVAC pioneers flexibility for DApps to trade-off freely on the impossible CAP triangle between decentralization, performance, and security, supporting large-scale decentralized commercial applications for complex and diverse business requirements.
Follow us for the latest news and project updates:
Onepager: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_OnePager.pdfWhitepaper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Tech_Whitepaper.pdf
Programming Purple paper: https://www.mtv.ac/assets/file/MultiVAC_Programming_Purplepaper.pdf
Telegram chat link: https://t.me/MTVCommunity
Telegram announcement channel link: https://t.me/MultiVACMTV